February is the month of love. No we’re not referring to Valentine’s Day or your love of the Super Bowl (although this dip is the ultimate game day snack). We’re talking about our love of pork. In honor of pork appreciation day (best holiday ever!) we’ve created an awesome dip highlighting good old bacon and paired it with crispy pork rinds. Y’all enjoy and keep on lovin’ the piggy!
- 2 bags of EPIC Bacon Bites (small diced)
- 12 ounces of paleo-friendly mayo (We used Primal Kitchen Mayo)
- 3 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 TBS fresh parsley (chopped)
- The zest and juice of half a lemon
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 fresh tomato (Small diced. Remove all seeds to prevent your dip from becoming watery)
- Endless bags of EPIC Pork Rinds
This dip takes no time at all to make! First, preheat a cast iron skillet to medium and small dice your Bacon Bites. When the pan is ready, put your bacon into it and crisp it up for 3-5 minutes (It happens very quickly so babysit it). Set your crispy Bacon Bites to the side.
While the Bacon Bites are slightly cooling, chop all your ingredients and combine your mayo, sliced green onions, chopped parsley, lemon zest and juice, and salt and pepper. Go light on the salt and heavy on the pepper because it works well with the Salt & Pepper Pork Rinds. Lastly, add in ¾ your Bacon Bites.
Stir to combine and top with your chopped tomato and the rest of your crispy bacon. Serve with EPIC Pork Rinds as your dipper and enjoy!