In the dog days of summer when even the mornings are hot, we asked our EPIC running ambassadors why they love running and how to stay motived.
- Get up before the sun to get things done.
- Drink a liter of water when you first wake up.
- Eat a big breakfast.
- Eat fresh fruits and veggies throughout the day.
- Eat salty Venison and Salmon Epic Bars to ensure you retain enough water and nutrients to fuel your activities
- Grill meat and veggies in the evenings and be sure to add plenty of salt
- Run or bike commute.
- Do a second workout inside or in water.
- Go to bed early.
"It ain't livin' that you're doing if it feels like dying." - Ray Lamontagne